Welcome to Danish Engineering Marine Power A/S
- DEMP A/S was established in 1977. Since then DEMP has supplied more than 4.500 marine generating and propulsion sets to all well-known shipyards.
- The major part has been exported world-wide.
- DEMP has a close co-operation with MAN offices all around the world regarding service and spare parts for diesel engines.
- In Denmark DEMP is the importer of MAN high-speed diesel engines for the marine market and furthermore of the WESTERBEKE product programme.
- In 2004 the production of DEMP generating sets was stopped, while sale of spare parts and service continued.
- DEMP also offers production of various plants, as a sub supplier.
- DEMP is a subsidiary of the Grønbech-Group.